This Northville client wanted to update the look of their kitchen and their space was perfect for our cabinet refacing process. But this was more than just a refacing job; we were able to do some light remodeling to help them get the kitchen how they wanted it:
- Removed the microwave and installed a hood vent over their stove
- Replaced cabinet on the right of the fridges with one that had a wine rack and were able to make sure that all the cabinets matched in color and style.
- Installed a side refrigerator panel to give the kitchen a more finished look by making the refrigerator appear to be built-in.
- Installed integrated lights in the glass door cabinets so we can provide a very nice look in the evenings.
- Added glass panels to the upper cabinet doors
- Installed new drawer slides
|Wood Type||Color||Specialty Technique||Sheen||Door Front Style||Drawer Front Style|
|Cabinets||Paint Grade||Extra White||Satin||Lexington||5 Piece|